Hot Melt Adhesive Film for Textile Fabric-Hengning
Textile hot melt adhesive film is a widely used weaving product. In the old days, people used to make products one by one with their industrious hands on a spinning machine. Nowadays, instead of spinning by hand, machines have become more efficient and more functional. With the enrichment of textile products, there are composite textiles, that is, two different composite hot melt film composite together. This requires the use of hot melt adhesive film for textile fabric.
Hot Melt Adhesive Film Series
With Release Paper
The hot melt adhesive film with release paper base material is produced by the coating method, and the melted hot melt adhesive material is coated on release paper. Divided into 2 layers, one layer is glue, the other layer is release paper. When using, the release paper needs to be torn off.
Without Release Paper
Hot melt adhesive film without release paper can be used directly. It can effectively reduce the use cost of hot-melt film products and promote the hot melt film in the large-area composite field.
Characteristics of Hot Melt Adhesive Film for Textile Fabric
- Excellent washing resistance
- High bonding strength to fabric and foam
- High molecular strength, not easy to plasticize deformation
- Good air permeability, aging resistance, yellowing resistance
- Fabric bonding for the garment industry
- Automobile industry fabric foam bonded to the sheet
- Fabric bonding for indoor articles
- Multilayer adhesive filter material
- Industrial fabric bonding for luggage
- Building decorative fabric bonding
Why Hengning is Trusted By Over 1000 Global Clients
We normally will reply to you within 6 working hours.
Sure, we can send the samples according to your needs. You only need to pay the freight.
For samples, we will use DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, and so on.